|2011 Holiday Spectacular|
|Release date||December 19, 2011|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jon Daly|
Paul F. Tompkins
|Characters|| Huell Howser|
|Scavenge and the Wiseman||Best of 2011 Pt. 1|
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, just kidding. "2011 Holiday Spectacular" is episode 136 of Comedy Bang! Bang!. Hosted by Hot Cocoaman, it stars guests Bill Cosby-Bukowski (Jon Daly), Billy Crystal (Brett Gelman), Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber (Paul F. Tompkins), Lil' Gary (Tom Lennon), El Chupacabra (Nick Kroll), Bob Ducca (Seth Morris), Adam Pally, Harris Wittels and James Adomian as Huell Howser and Jesse Ventura. "2011 Holiday Spectacular" was released December 19, 2011.
It’s that time of year again! You’ve hung up your proverbial podcast stocking and Comedy Bang Bang is here to stuff it full of your favorite guests, characters, games, raps, and more! Happy Holidays!
Harris didn't expect these to be read out on the christmas episode but he tries to make them more relevant to christmas, some of the foam from Harris' phone include:
- "Do you think it would be cool if your dick could smell things 'in december'?" In response, Scott suggest a coughing dick would be the funniest thing, and not embarassing because it produces no odor, and doesn't "come from the butt."
- "I'm not sick but I'm not well, I get no respect" - impression of Harvey Danger-field
- "I'm not impressed by juggling," just because someone puts the time into learning a skill, it should not be impressive.
- "Toothpicks are fuckin' bullshit. They don't work. They are thicker than every tooth gap."
- "I'm starting a campaign to change bygones into something, everyone's always trying to let them be bygones."
- "Downhill and uphill are both bad. It's weird both mean a bad thing. It's all uphill, and it's all downhill are both shitty."
- "I think it's insane car radios exist. Period. It's only a distraction, I'm driving this two ton piece of metal, I should be able to do another activity."
- An impression of Steve from "Sex and the City." It's pretty good.
Not an official part of the Foam Corner, but in his conversation with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, Harris Wittels says his name is 'kind of a sentence, Harris Whittles.'