|Release date||April 30, 2012|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| St. Vincent|
Paul F. Tompkins
Jessica St. Clair
|Characters|| Cake Boss|
|Fingerbang Lindbergh||God Bless America|
What do you need to throw the perfect anniversary party? You need some tunes, you need some bros, and if you’re Comedy Bang Bang you need some celebrity guests! Put on your party hats and boogie shoes for an hour and a half of Zach Galifianakis, Harris Wittels, Brett Gelman, El Chupacabra, Marissa Wompler, Cake Boss, and a posthumous visit from Christopher Hitchens. We’re making new friends in musicians St. Vincent and Toph Shay, and we’re playing everyone’s favorite party games like Harris’ Foam Corner. Make like Zach and get yourself a cupcake to celebrate the the three-year anniversary of Comedy Bang Bang!
Some examples of the foam from Harris' Phone:
- "I've decided I'm not gonna get married till gay people can get married, because I'm gay."
- "I wanna open a Jamaican/Irish/Spanish small plate breakfast restaurant and call it Tapas the Morning to Ja."
- "I think that instead of them trying to desalinize the ocean, they should just add pepper."
- "I went to a Jack in the Box that was open 24 hours and I got there on the 26th hour and it was closed."
- "Does anyone genuinely know why at a grocery store they offer a cash-back option? ... That's like the bank offering you zucchinis."
St. Vincent plays several songs live in the studio:
Catchphrase suggestion: meatbrett