|Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!|
|Release date||January 5, 2015|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Ben Schwartz|
|Characters|| Uncle Stoney|
|Best of 2014 Pt. 4||Beatle Heaven|
Buy, sickle! Buy, sickle! Comrades, we must embrace our inner mister Mercuries. Now let us rise. "Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!" is episode 327 of Comedy Bang! Bang!. Hosted by Scott Aukerman, it stars guests Ben Schwartz, Horatio Sanz, and Uncle Stoney and Dr. Conwell (Sanz). "Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!" was released on January 5, 2015.
Earwolf Synopsis Edit
House of Pies star Ben Schwartz aka Benny Schwaz & Saturday Night Pies alum Horatio Sanz are back to kick off the new year on Comedy Bing Bong! Everyone chats about Scott’s time working at Disneyland, Horatio dressing like Captain Crunch for a gig, and SNL dream casts before Uncle Stoney stops by to tell us all about his new projects. Then, the guys play the first Would You Rather of 2015! The End.
Horatio lists his dream SNL cast (including himself), a la 321: Big Fat Voice:
- Dana Carvey
- Will Ferrell
- Jan Hooks
- Tina Fey, Maya Rudolph, Amy Poehler doing Weekend Update
- Jerry Minor
Scott again lists his dream SNL cast:
- Charlie Chaplin
- Pete Sdragon
- Jon Favreau
- Ron Livingston
- Cap'n Crunch
- Garfield on Weekend Update (not voiced by Bill Murray but Lil Wayne)
- Catchphrase suggestion: Charlie Murphy-Browns
- ...just kidding: Scott wishes the audience a "Happy New Year just kidding!"
- Flipping Through Vaginas: Horatio claims this means buying vaginas and selling them at a profit.
- His Wife!
- SaturDAY Night Live: Scott asks Horatio about his experience on SNL.
- The End!: There are a lot of ending jokes with "the end," which is a reference to 263: Hollywild.
- It's Been Awhile: Scott sings "he's been alone" to the melody.
- Sound Effects Record: Track 15 is Scott mumbling/sighing.
This episode was voted #13 in the Best of 2015.