|Be My Guest, Literally!|
|Release date||March 9, 2015|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Michael Ableson|
|Characters|| Werner Herzog|
|The Ying and the Yankovic||LIVE from SXSW 2015|
I play for keeps, sometimes for crepes, occasionally for canapes, but mostly for keeps. "Be My Guest, Literally!" is episode 338 of Comedy Bang! Bang!. Co-hosted by Scott Aukerman and Werner Herzog (Paul F. Tompkins), it stars guests Michael Ableson, Jean Claude Pepi (Andy Daly), Ho Ho the Elf (Lauren Lapkus), and Santa (Tompkins). "Be My Guest, Literally!" was released on March 9, 2015.
It's a special co-host edition of Comedy Bing Bong with our favorite German film director Werner Herzog! Werner & Scott welcome guest of honor Michael Ableson, a NYC corporate litigator AND Origin Story documentary donator to tell us all about being the hero of the banks when suddenly Ho Ho the Naughty Elf squeaks into the studio. They are also joined by well known French actor Jean Claude Pepi to read a Nosferatu script, play a new game called Name French Actors, and to settle the score during Would You Rather?
Name French Actors Edit
A new game is played called Name French Actors. The game consists of listing French actors, and repeats are allowed.
Would you rather be the best surgeon ever but bees rule the world OR live in the biggest, most amazing treehouse as an immortal but never leave? Michael is declared the winner.
- Hump Week: Scott mentions it isn't even the hump week of March yet.
- This Is Not That Kind of Show: Scott wonders whether the show has finally turned into "that" kind of show.
- My Wife: Numerous references to Borat and Scott's former girlfriend whom he married.
- Fade In, Smash Cut to: Scott reads stage directions as he is wont to do.
- "How Much Do You Make?" Scott pries Michael for information on his donation.
- Tear Basin
- Born in the 50s, 50 years old: Jean Claude Pepi says he is in his 50s, and Scott declares that he was born in the '50s.
- Tiny Little Butt: Ho Ho spanks Scott on his little butt; fortunately he is so tiny he doesn't feel it.
- It's Been Awhile
- Mos Eisley Cantina Band Song
- Open Door Policy
This episode was voted #4 in the Best of 2015.