|Best of 2015 Pt. 1|
|Release date||December 21, 2015|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests||Paul F. Tompkins|
|The Holiday Womptacular||Best of 2015 Pt. 2|
As we say farewell to another year of Comedy Bang! Bang! we look back at some of the favorite moments of 2015. Joining Scott is Paul F. Tompkins of SPONTANEANATION to countdown numbers fourteen through eleven of the Best CBB episodes of 2015 as voted by YOU the listener. Stay tuned for Pt. 2 dropping on Christmas Eve!
|14||329: Too Much Tuna Tour|
|13||327: Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!|
|12||351: CBB: The Movie|
|11||335: The Wedding of Gilli and Garry|
Apparently there will be very minimal b-b-b-b-onus-s-s-s clips this year.
- Catchphrase Suggestion: Shampoodler
- Mos Eisley Cantina Band Song: Scott and Paul perform a reggae remix immediately as a nod to The Force Awakens.
- The Widow Kulap
- My Wife: Scott lets a couple "my wifes" pass.
- Mildred and Patty Hill: Now that "Happy Birthday" is in the public domain, they sing it mixed with "Jeremy Piven".
- What number are you on the call sheet?: Scott asks what number Paul is on the call sheet for Bajillion Dollar Propertie$.
- It's Been Awhile: Some phrases that are sung to this tune are "working somewhere" (Scott), "blazin' through" (Paul), "many times" (Scott), "maybe you shouldn't" (Scott). Paul also sings "that could be true" which could be a reference to this or "that's also true" from Tenacious D.
- Technicality no down boo-over