On the Podcast Edit
The first Closing Sentiment-Off occurred on episode 265: LIVE from RIOT LA, below is a complete list of the closing sentiments:
- JW Stillwater: Keep your caviar close and your dreams closer.
- Traci Reardon: If you wear a tophat, you're always the tallest person in the room.
- JW Stillwater: Even a turtle falls on its back without the help of a friend.
- Traci Reardon: If a puppy wants a home, it has to climb on top of the other puppies to get out of the box.
- JW Stillwater: Fool a man twice, he fishes today; fool a man twice, shame on me.
- Traci Reardon: If you're in a hot air balloon, don't look down because that's where you die.
- JW Stillwater: You may dream big, but don't forget to big your dreams.
- Traci Reardon: If you see a duck paddling in a circle, it's lost.
- JW Stillwater: Don't take candy from strangers, but take strange candy from you.
- Traci Reardon: If you've lost your tooth in the last 10 years, you're probably a kid.
Over Twitter Edit
Below is an illustrated sample of the Twitter Sentiment-Off by @theJChrisWong.