|Dip Didda Dip Dow!|
|Release date||February 28, 2011|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Andy Daly|
|And the Oscar Goes to...||Phishing for Compliments|
¿Que pasa, Kielbasa? "Dip Didda Dip Dow!" is episode 94 of Comedy Bang! Bang! (then Comedy Death-Ray Radio). Hosted by Skip Cameron, it stars guests Hot Dog (Andy Daly) and Ben Schwartz. "Dip Didda Dip Dow!" was released on February 28, 2011.
After months upon months of asking, Scott finally receives an answer to the all important question “What's Up Hot Dog?” He also receives the answer to the less important questions “What is Hot Dog’s favorite band?” and “How does Hot Dog feel about races other than his own?” Comedian and detective (as we’ll all remember from The Opener) Ben Schwartz helps Scott through this chance encounter by judging singing contests, proctoring depression tests, and performing some impressive role-playing. Jukebox Jury makes its final appearance (we hope), and we take a trip through comedy history with some Slam Slam jokes. Keep leaving your catchphrase suggestions, and check Scott out in Austin and Chicago.
A plane break is taken at 16:43, but only the Jet song is played. The sing-along component of the plane break had not yet been introduced.
- Catchphrase suggestion: Bart McLeroy
- What's Up Hot Dog?: Scott insists he will not say "what's up Hot Dog?"
- Open Door Policy: Hot Dog makes use of the show's open door policy.
- International Waters: Hot Dog knows a guy on international waters who will turn him into hot dogs when he dies.
- Andy Daly Suicides: Hot Dog says he will commit suicide if he fails his next Sha Na Na audition.