|Halfway to China|
|Release date||February 11, 2013|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jason Mantzoukas|
|Characters|| Don DiMello|
|Garry Unmarried||End Scene|
I'm Steve Kroft. I'm Lesley Stahl. I'm Morley Safer. I'm Lara Logan. I'm Anderson Cooper. I'm Scott Pelley. Those stories tonight on 60 Minutes. "Halfway to China" is episode 200 of Comedy Bang! Bang! Hosted by Scott Aukerman, it stars guests Jason Mantzoukas and Cactus Tony and Don DiMello (Andy Daly). "Halfway to China" was released on February 11, 2013.
Happy 200th episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Take a break from reading the funny papers and tune in as Jason Mantzoukas joins Scott to talk about his role on Enlightened, movie theater handies, and anything else in the news. Old friend Don Dimello sends over the snake skin wearing Cactus Tony to shed some light on the recent controversy at the daycare he runs during Don’s late night productions, tells us about his one year of service for the Croatian armed services, and gives us a look into his other job at the Arclight theater.
- Catchphrase suggestion: 16.5 characters
- My Wife!: Jason mentions this marks 200 episodes worth of my wife jokes.
- Zapstraighttoit.com: Scott and Jason mention all video podcasts can be found on Zapstraighttoit.com (They no longer are)
- 12 Days of Oscar: Scott and Jason discuss the upcoming Oscars.
- Flipping through Vagina: Scott and Jason talk about "flipping through channels with one hand and flipping through something else with the other."
- Andy Daly Suicides: Scott references Andy's suicides on episode 148: Wipeout!.
- "iPad/iPhone, I don't know anymore!".
- Side by Sides: Cactus Tony says he knows a side-by-side named Gretchen.
This episode was voted #3 in the Best of 2013.