|Hi, How Are You?|
|Release date||July 1, 2011|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Harris Wittels|
David Guy Levy
|Thumbs Yes!||Since You've Been Gone|
Two Comedy Bang Bangs in one week? Why, this must be a Christmas miracle! I bet this is how all those homeless people felt when David Guy Levy, producer of the upcoming film Terri, generously gave to the LA Food Bank this past Christmas. However, as you’ll learn from this episode, his donation was not completely selfless: He got to co-host Comedy Bang Bang! Along with mostly-enjoyed guest Harris Wittels and a special surprise guest he brought himself, David guides us through segments like Harris’ Phone Corner and the What’s Up Hot Dog Memorial Plugs. Be sure to see Terri this weekend! David supports us so let’s support him!
- You know how everyone says if you’re gonna get a dog you should adopt it? All fucking dogs are adopted! No one shoots dogs out of their pussies. Unless you’re Mrs. Brodis, Snoop’s mom.
- A watched pot never boils? Yes it does.
- Bo Diddley, Rolling Stones - "Who Do You Love?". Great song, grammatically a disaster. It should be “Whom Do You Love?”
- It sucks knowing my kids will never know what it's like to go to a Blockbuster. Because I'm not letting them go there. The prices are outrageous!
- How come the shelves at Bed, Bath and Beyond be so tall? They should just call that place Tall Shelves, Tall Shelves, and Tall Shelves.
- I’ve seen Julianne Moore’s tits more than my own penis.
- If you go into a bank, can you get in trouble for yelling "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!". You don't have a gun or anything. Can you get in trouble for telling people to get down? No. James Brown does it every night.
- Did you hear about that new deal? You go in on it with a cast member from That 70’s Show and you get a discount on mustard and/or salad toppings? It’s a Laura Prepon Grey Poupon Crouton Groupon.
This episode features Harris's Phone Corner.