|LIVE from SXSW 2016|
|Release date||March 17, 2016|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Ben Schwartz|
|Shut the Fuck Door!||Man Brats|
Intern Gino Lambardo tags along with Scott for a LIVE Comedy Bang! Bang! recorded at Esther’s Follies in Austin, Texas as part of South by Southwest 2016! Ben Schwartz aka The Elegant Mr. S stops by to chat about the greatest deleted scenes in film, the perfect improv suggestion, and math. Then, one of the greatest film actors of our generation, Sylvester Stallone arrives to talk about Creed, what role he would like to portray in an upcoming Star Wars film, and being the originator of Heynong Man. Later, Underworld franchise director Len Wiseman joins in the festivities to screen test Ben with the help of Scott & Gino for his latest vampire film.
- Catchphrase Suggestion: Shampoodler
- Baby!: Gino says baby as an exclamation.
- Hey Nongman: Sylvester Stallone claims he came up with Hey Nongman and used it in Rambo when asked "How was the war?" he replies "Hey 'nam man".
- Mildred and Patty Hill: Len Wiseman claims the miserly crones forced him to call the werewolves in Underworld "lycans" due to copyright.
- It's not that kind of show: Gino mentions AVF stands for Anal Vaginal Fisting even though he points out it's not that kind of show.
- Mos Eisley Cantina Band Song
- House of Piss: Ben plugs his show.