|Off the Grid|
|Release date||February 10, 2014|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jon Daly|
|Smaug's Kickstarter||Tiny Little Boy Parts|
One half of the Pepper Men, Jon Daly is here to discuss all things RHCP on today’s Comedy Bing Bong! Jon tells us about his tribute track to the Red Hots and dives deep into the Superb Bowl Halftime show controversy. Then, Scott & Jon start to go through the Chili Peps’ discography when suddenly an “off the grid” Jesse “The Mind, Body, and Soul” Ventura maneuvers into the studio to share some explosive information. Check out Jon’s tribute to RHCP aka “ABRACADABRALIFORNIA” over at http://rhcp2014.com/.
- Catchphrase suggestion: Vanilla Ffej
- CBB Weather Report: Light drizzle.
- My Wife: Jon says "my wife!" after talking about Borat. Scott feigns ignorance and quickly references Friday Night Lights!
- New Show Name: Scott calls the podcast Comedy Hang 'Em, or possibly Comedy Hang Out. (The line is mumbled.)
- Keep it Clean: Scott admonishes the guests to avoid offensive language and topics. "This is not that kind of show."
- Hot Saucerman: Jon refers to Scott by one of his many appellations.
- The Last Episode of M*A*S*H*: Scott talks about Hawkeye spelling out, "Miss ya, buddy!" in the finale.
- Jesse Ventura is once again trapped in the plug bag.
- Scott teases a new podcast on which he has been working. He says it will premiere in a few weeks and more details are forthcoming.
Jesse either does an impression of Huell Howser, or briefly channels his spirit; Huell is heard to say, "Wow!"