|Paul F. Tompkins Steps In|
|Release date||January 29, 2010|
|Hosted by||Paul F. Tompkins|
|Guests|| Kaitlin Olson|
|Characters|| Grandma Levon|
|Exclusive Prince Interview||The Premiere of Bob Ducca|
While it is impossible to replace Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins does a better job than any. On this episode he does the whole Paul-F-Tompkins-thing until his grandma’s get there to teach us a little bit about Paul’s upbringing. Paul also brings on his friend from the highly underrated (in this nerds opinion) show It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Kaitlin Olson, who teaches us a bit about working with a depressed alcoholic version of the Gentleman Tompkins.
Kelsey Grammer Presents The Sketch Show is discussed at some length. Paul and Kaitlin, both cast members on the show, agree that it was not a very good show.
- "It's Paul F. Tompkins Time" is performed live as the opening theme, and is perhaps the catchiest song ever created (see video at left).
- "Ikea" by Jonathan Coulton
- "Miranda Lullaby" by Paul and Storm
- "How Soon in Now" by Paul F. Tompkins and The Watkins Family (The Smiths cover)
- Theme to I Am the Greatest: The Adventures of Muhammad Ali by Muhammad Ali