|Philip Traumatic Seymour Disorder|
|Release date||February 21, 2013|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Nick Thune|
|Characters|| Scott's nephew Todd|
Philip Seymour Hoffman
|End Scene||The Vicar of Yanks|
Oscar season is upon us so who better to join us than Oscar-nominated actor Philip Seymour Hoffman and fan favorite Nick Thune on this week’s bonus episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Philip gives us a preview of his upcoming Orson Welles project right before Scott’s nephew Todd interrupts the program. We then play a game of Fortunately, Unfortunately until a special guest graces us with his presence!
Nick is introduced first, he and Scott talk about him taping his neighbour as mentioned on his previous appearance in 124: Bro-ing Out Pt. Deux.
A game of "Fortunately Unfortunately" is played. The starting sentence is "I went to the Mac store and bought a computer today..."
- Philip: "Fortunately the new computer let me look into a new side of my fucking soul"
- Todd: "Unfortunately I couldn't google pictures of hot dogs to look at all day"
- Nick: "But fortunately I did have a hot dog I could suck on"
- Scott: "Unfortunately the hot dog was rancid and before I could suck on it the smell made me gag and throw up"
- Philip: "Fortunately when I threw up I also threw up a vial of poison that had been given to me by the czars of Russia"
- Todd: "Unfortunately I couldn't play video games after that"
- Nick: "Fortunately I was there with my prostetic penis and we could just enjoy each others presence and learn"
- Scott: "Unfortunately my prosthetic penis wilted and decayed over the next one hundred years and was no longer my friend"
- Philip: "Fortunately as it wilted and decayed the cycle of life provided in its place a replica of an Oscar statue..."
- Todd: "Unfortunately it's only 8 inches long"
- Nick: "Fortunately that's above the American average so basically to most people I'm a king"
- Scott: "Unfortunately Nick Thune came into the room and shreiked at the sight of an 8 inch prosthetic Oscar and said where did you get that"
- Philip: "Fortunately I said it's mine, I have it and I put him down on his knees and made him start polishing my brilliance and the omen there of"
- Todd: "Unfortunately nobody was watching so nobody believed me when I told them later"
- Nick: "Fortunately if you let a bird go and it comes back it's meant to be"
- Scott: "Unfortunately I never let the bird go and it never came back and it was not meant to be and the bird died right there on my Oscar statue"
- Philip: "Fortunately the bird was a chicken and I fried it up with breadcrumbs and a skillet full of grease and I fed myself and some hungry prospectors. Have you ever fucking done that?"
- Todd: "Unfortunately I got grounded because I didn't eat meat, I ate chicken"
- Nick: "Fortunately, I guess if you let a bird go and it comes back it's actually just a carrier pigeon and you've just got a cool bird that passes notes"
- Catchphrase Suggestion: thesectch