|Phishing for Compliments|
|Release date||March 7, 2011|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Harris Wittels|
|Characters|| Jack Sjunior|
King George VI
Manic Jimmy Stewart
|Dip Didda Dip Dow!||Live from SXSW!|
Creak! Slam! Sit down for some Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast! This week’s episode has everything you love about the show; the music of Phish and pussy jokes! Natasha Leggero, Harris Wittels, and Harris’ protege King Henry VI are our guests, along with Natasha and Harris’ new characters Maude and Jack. Death-Ray fans know Jimmy Stewart to be dismissive, but we’ve unearthed some footage that proves that he’s also winning.
Would you rather be the new lead singer of The Beatles OR eat a shrimp whenever someone says the word 'manager?'
Would you rather be John Belushi's ghost OR Jim Belushi's couch?
King George VI wins both rounds.
- "If You're Into It" by Flight of the Conchords
- "The Girl on the Flying Trapeze" by Pee-wee Herman
- "The Old Saloon (Interlude)" by The Lonely Island
- An impromptu version of Jukebox Jury is played with a couple of Phish songs.
- King George VI tells some jokes from his new standup.
- Scott mentions his favorite songs, including "Batdance," "Octopus's Garden," and "Do the Bartman."
- Harris calls Scott Hot Saucerman for the first time when he stumbles over saying Hot Soccermom.