|Release date||August 28, 2009|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Andy Kindler|
|Live from Downtown Franklin||SNL Reunion|
It’s always great when Scott brings on his friends from Mr. Show, but it’s hard not to be disappointed by the fact that Jerry Minor has given up comedy in place of music. Granted, he’s an amazing musician, as you’ll hear, but it’s still disappointing. Fortunately the fabulous Andy Kindler is there to keep the funny flowing. Brendon Walsh makes his first appearance and talks about his comedy beginnings, as well as his comedy currents.
Andy Kindler is the co-host for the whole show. Jerry Minor sings Poppin' Bottles using auto-tune. Brendon Walsh talks about some pranks he used to do and how profoundly people are effected by the thought of Gene Hackman dying. Cyberthug stops by briefly to talk about how he isn't just another guy making videos for YouTube and implores us to check out his videos on YouTube.
- Would you rather get a small cut on your hand OR have your hand cut off and replaced with a hook? Andy is declared the winner.
- Would you rather spend three years alone on a lunar mining rig OR let Dick Cheney breathe on your face? Jerry is declared the winner.
- Would you rather be in jail OR be a jail? Jerry is again declared the winner.
- Would you rather get caught masturbating by your grandmother OR get caught masturbating by your granddaughter? Jerry wins for a third time.
- "Think About It" by Flight of the Conchords
- "Poppin' Bottles" by Jerry Minor with the help of auto tune
- "Shaddap You Face" by Joe Dolce
- "America (Fuck Yeah)" by Matt Stone and Trey Parker
- "CNR" by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- "Eric the Half-a-Bee" by Monty Python
- "Jazzbot Xtreme" by JP Incorporated
- "Dracula's Lament" by Jason Segel.
- Entourage Recap: Scott's recap for this week is "I don't remember."