|Reverse April Fools|
|Release date||March 31, 2014|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Lauren Lapkus|
|Characters|| Traci Rearden|
This week’s Comedy Bing Buh has Scott & co-host Traci Rearden welcome back Patton Oswalt to answer some burning questions in honor of his new special Tragedy Plus Comedy Equals Time. How many guns should a person own? What exactly is a reverse April Fools? Should Patton bring back his first joke? All of these questions are answered plus a new visitor from a planet far far away by the name of Qthor drops by to get some tips on living on Earth.
- Catchphrase suggestion: KevinZero
- Show Names: Scott has trouble with the show's name, Comedy Bing Bang.
- "Donkey!": Scott does his impression of Shrek.
- Do the time, do the crime: There is a discussion of a reality in which you do the time, then the crime, which is further discussed in 287: Stinky Chips.
- Andy Daly suicides: After Qthor jumps out the window, Scott says he hasn't seen anything like it since Don DiMello.