|Scavenge and the Wiseman|
|Release date||December 12, 2011|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Erinn Hayes|
Paul F. Tompkins
|Bride of Chucky||2011 Holiday Spectacular|
We have a lot of fun here on Comedy Bang Bang, but this week we’d like to share an important holiday message with you all. You see, the holidays are a time for friendship, giving, forgiveness, cakes, and Would You Rather?! This week is a merry celebration of all of that and more. Our joyful carolers are Erinn Hayes, Dan Telfer, and Paul F. Tompkins who is mysteriously absent when our good friend Cake Boss drops by. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll learn a thing or two!
When Scott asks Cake Boss if he has ever baked a less ornate cake, Cake Boss replies, "You mean, do I ever find myself, say, baking a plain cake?" This prompts everyone to begin singing "baking a plain cake" to the tune of the Taking a Plane Break theme.
Would you rather be a time-traveling DJ OR famine?
Dan Telfer is declared the winner.
- Plugs theme: 8-Bit Plugs by Johnny Marco
Cake Boss hates plugs and leaves before this segment, but luckily Paul is done getting high off of a bottle of aspirin and returns to replace him.
- Catchphrase suggestion: Ron Avila
- Hollywood Nights: This episode was recorded on Hollywood Nights, making this episode an edition of "Comedy Bang! Bang! After Dark."
- Marone!: Scott uses Marone! to get everything under control.
- Buddy Valestra: Scott struggles to pronounce Cake Boss' real name.
- Four, Three, Nose, One: Cake Boss coordinates a countdown.
- My Wife: Scott says "my wife," and clarifies this statement by mentioning the movie from which it comes, Borat.
- John Lennon: Scott and Paul perform a scene as John Lennon (the biggest creep in the world) and Paul McCartney about the naming of "Yesterday" and its original title "Scrambled Eggs".
The music on this episode is taken from the Comedy Death-Ray XMas CD 2010.