Scott Aukerman is the host of "Comedy Bang! Bang!" He is a self-described "Big-time stoner with a 420 attitude."
- Hot Saucerman
- The Choctaw
- Scotterick - Used by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber.
- Scott Achingman - Often used by members of Suicide House.
- Weirder Scott - The name under which Scott records all of his world-famous parody songs, such as "Birthday Checks."
- Mott the Hoopleman
- Scott Fava Bean
- Count Chocula
- The Lakota
- The Hawk
- Hot Soccermom - The Hot Saucerman namesake was coined by Harris Wittels as Scott stumbled over calling himself 'Hot Soccermom'.
- Scott Auxermin - Used by Cake Boss.
- Mott Scaukerman - Used by Lil' Gary
- Scott Anchorman
A list can also be found here.
- Dr. Ping Pong Jones
- Chief Queef
- Dabney Coleperson
- Movie Critic Who Confuses the Plot of the Film With Flaws in the Film - See episode 138: Ghost Protocol (@9:55) for more
- Scott Aukerman I - The grandfather of Hot Saucerman who hosted Comedy Death Ray Radio in the 1940's.
Many of Scott's characters are based on a single repeated word or phrase. Examples of each are given.
- Woody Allen - "The Murphy Group."
- Ray Romano - "Debra!"
- John Lennon - "I'm the biggest creep in the world."
- Dismissive Jimmy Stewart
- Shrek - "Donkey!"
- Bill Murray - "It's in the hole!"
- Michael Cerveris - "Hey, kiddo...Norris Jones."
Musical Guest as "Weirder" ScottEdit
"Weirder" Scott Aukerman has performed several songs on the podcast,