|Sex Party Season|
|Release date||February 17, 2014|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Paul F. Tompkins|
|Characters|| Garry Marshall|
|Tiny Little Boy Parts||Vape Cod|
IT’S BEEN a long time since the previously married Garry Marshall & Gillian Jacobs have been on Comedy Bean Bag but now they’re here to set things straight. Will Gilli (sorry!) ever get stinkin’ rich? What gets Underworld series director Len Wiseman’s juices going? Will they be able to get Garry back to his own dimension? Tune in to find out you fool!
- Catchphrase suggestion: Steve Henel
- Mildred and Patty Hill: Len talks about how even when restaurants change the lyrics to "Happy Birthday" we still owe money to the original writers.
- The fact that, while watching movies for the first time, people thought a train coming toward's them would come out of the screen is mentioned. This was previously talked about in 138: Ghost Protocol.
- New Show Names: after returning from the first break, Scott stumbles over the show name and it becomes Comedy Bing-- Bang-- Theo-- Theory Bong -- Bean Bag.
- Mos Eisley Cantina Band Song: Len Wiseman and Scott sing a remix of The Doors song "Touch Me" with the Mos Eisley Cantina Band song from Star Wars featuring Gillian Jacobs on percussion.
- "Sorry!": Scott calls Gillian Gilly and says sorry in reference to the SNL sketch.
- "Technicality No Down Boo Over": This is the episode in which this phrase is created.
Gillian mentions she hates the lighting in the Earwolf studio, which is why she covers her face in all of the pictures for the episode. She has previously mentioned this on an episode of Who Charted.
This episode was voted #10 in the Best of 2014.