|The 6th Anniversary Show!|
|Release date||May 4, 2015|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Paul F. Tompkins|
|Characters|| Cake Boss|
|Is Y'all My Daddy?||Helmets, Aqueduct, Crucifixion, and Boobs|
6 years ago and no score today a comedy podcast was born. My, oh, my how time has flown by! IT’S BEEN 6 years of Comedy Bang! Bang! The Podcast and old friends and new friends stop by to celebrate. Expect to hear from some show favorites like a boss of cakes, a naughty elf, a resurrected Beatle, and a man’s man who might be a duck. But what would a celebration be without some new friends like a wise man who observes and keeps time, a German blast from Scott’s past, a cool dude who is tapped into pop-culture, and a mysterious 11-year-old boy. Join us for this special sexversary!
- Catchphrase suggestion: Bronson Magnifico. Scott confirms he has finally found his new catchphrase four years after losing What's Up Hot Dog? to Weird Al Yankovic.
- First Week of Ma
- My Wife: Cake Boss and Ho Ho say My Wife!
- Look It Up, Listeners! Look It Up!: Cake Boss tells people who don't know about the ad for Mr Microphone to look it up.
- "It's Been...": It's been about 3980 NBA quarters since John Lennon has appeared on the show.
- It's Not That Kind of Show: John talks about him and Ringo stacking their dicks on top of each other and sticking them in Paul's butthole.
- "It's Been a While..."
- Titular: Scott shouts, "Titular 'til I die!"
- The Buttercream Effect
This episode was voted #6 in the Best of 2015.