|The Baby's Sunglasses|
|Release date||July 17, 2009|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jon Hamm|
|Characters|| El Chupacabra|
|Birthday Checks!||Jimmy Pardo's Back|
It only took Scott twelve, count ‘em, TWELVE episodes to get an Emmy nominee on the show! And that nominee is the fine sir Jon Hamm. He talks about being famous, blah blah blah, and assists El Chupacabra by helping him advertise pajamas. Howard Kremer talks about his love of music, and his love of the town of Austin, TX, while Bobby Bottleservice talks about his love of alcohol and women. Plus, Doug Loves Movies!
In this episode, Jon Hamm and El Chupacabra perform a Spanish language commercial for pajamas, similar to the bit they do together on episode 3 on the TV show.
- "You Won't Sass Me Like That When I Can Summon Wolves" by Dragon Boy Suede
- "The Most Beautiful Girl (In the Room) by Flight of the Conchords
- "Let's Duet" by Dewey Cox
- "No Sex (In the Champagne Room)" by Chris Rock
- "Happiness Pie" by Bruce McCulloch
- "Boogie in Your Butt" by Eddie Murphy
- "Love Me Sexy" by Will Ferrell
- "I'm So Ronery" by Trey Parker and Matt Stone.