|The War on Surfing|
|Release date||February 8, 2016|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jason Mantzoukas|
|Trump vs. Bernie||LOVE Is Thicker Than Water|
While I do agree that fuck can be used as a noun or a verb, your substitute teaching days are finished. "The War on Surfing" is episode 400 of Comedy Bang! Bang!. Hosted by Scott Aukerman, it stars guests Jason Mantzoukas and Hot Dog (Andy Daly). "The War on Surfing" was released on February 8, 2016.
Heynong Man! Jason Mantzoukas aka J-Dog aka Jeffrey Characterwheaties joins Scott to celebrate the 400th episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! Tune in and turn out to hear Scott & Jason discuss the status of Talkin’ ‘Tang, their love of Hamilton, and The Heynong Man Challenge. We then say “What’s Up?” to our old friend Hot Dog, champion water skiier and aspiring member of Sha Na Na. Hot Dog takes time away from his active war against surfers to hit us with a major bombshell.
- Catchphrase suggestion: Shampoodler
- What's Up Hot Dog?: Scott mentions his old catchphrase.
- People of All Stars and Stripes: Scott gives a shout out to people of all stars and stripes.
- Heynong Man: Scott and Jason set the Heynong Man Challenge to all creative types.
- Talkin' 'Tang
- Gimme That Pill
- The Widow Howl App: Scott and Jason talk about their timely/untimely passing leading to Jason marrying the Widow Howl App.
- R2DTooSoon: Scott and Jason talk about David Bowie's untimely passing.
- Aaand 5 More Minutes...