|You Have to Take Action|
|Release date||April 18, 2013|
|Hosted by||Scott Aukerman|
|Guests|| Jen Kirkman|
|Star Graves||Time Bobby 2|
Comedian and author Jen Kirkman explains why she’s never been on the show on today’s b-b-b-bonus episode of Comedy Bang Bang! Jen talks about her new book I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, her fear of finding a dead body, and shares an embarrassing story that occurred during Morrissey’s Hollywood High show. Then activist Karen Porter stops by to motivate us to take action and to join Jen in their first game of Would You Rather!
Would you rather take an annual week-long vacation to an island where you are hunted for sport OR always wear skis?
Karen is declared the winner.
- Comedy Bang! Bang! Weather Report: "A little hazy today."
- Hollywood Days: This episode was recorded during a Hollywood Saturday.
- Born in the 80s: Scott's assumes that people born in the 60s are now, and always, in their 60s.
- iPhone, iPad, I Don't Know Anymore!: Jen says "Pretty soon we're gonna have I-Brains?", Scott credits Brett Gelman with already coming up with that in episode 35: And a Happy New Year!
- What's Your Address?: Jen almost gives out her address and clarifies her e-mail isn't really Jen_Kirkman@gmail.com.